This page is about the Ostrilator, a synth I built using Unity.
You can also download it here (link below).
Years ago I got a keyboard with a primitive sampler, a very cheap one which I flatly didn't like.
This christmas when painting seemed out of the question due to family/distractions I thought I'd have a crack at making a software one.
I'd built a theramin before, so I kind-of knew that it was at least possible in theory.
- 23 key touchscreen friendly keyboard
- 23 in-built sounds (one per key)
- 24 reverb presets
- Controllable delay
- Frequency cutoff filter
- Easier (I hope) Interface
- Load your own sounds
- Microphone input (not all computers)
- Microphone now saves to hard disk as "key(number).wav"
- A 2 bar Sequencer (no saves)
- Theramin with seperate sequencer
- Sequencers can be extended longer than 2 bars
You can get the windows executable Here
You can get the Android APK Here
Please note the tutorial is a bit out of date
If you want added features pease get in touch and please consider a donation.